ExtraHuge Bags… By UpSki… For XtraCycle™ long tail bikes
SEE OUR LATEST PRODUCT REVIEW BY THE FAMILY RIDE (thefamilyride.com)
We were asked to build custom bags for the XtraCycle. And it turned into production. An Xtracycle is a bicycle add-on which extends the tail of the bike “long tail” to support large volume payloads both for around town and for touring.
Our aftermarket bags are designed to offer maximum flexibility for all types of carrying… whilst having first set roots as roll top touring bags. These bags are appreciated by both bikepackers and by commuters. Multiple plastic strips help keep the bags shape, and make rolling a cinch. Internal pockets help with organization. Bags are symmetric… thus each bag can be installed on either side of the bike. Choose individual bags to mix & match colors, or get a matching set… its your call.
- Internal Pockets
- Multiple closure buckle locations
- Plastic stiffening to maintain shape
- Right/Left Symmetric design
- Roll top closure
- Water Resistant (not waterproof)
- 100% 1050d Ballistic Nylon exterior
- Double stitched and bound seams
- Many different ways to use: roll top closure, fold over the deck, open top ‘grocery style’; bag to bag for huge items on-top of the deck.
Specifications: (per bag)
- Dimensions: 9” x 15” X 23” (width x height x length)
- Height unrolled: 20”
- Volume (design): 3300 in^3 (53 liters)
- Volume (max unrolled) 4500 in^3 (72 liters)
- Weight: 2 lb
Price: $125 per bag ($250 per pair)
NOT compatible with:
- Heavy Duty V racks (which have secondary rails for carrying paniers).
Jan 10th 2014: Due to demand we are now starting to build a portion of our bag inventory compatible with the Heavy Duty V racks. Just let us know when you order.
Nov 20th: Grey/Red, Green/Yellow, Mocha/Blue. are being finished this week. These are our favorite color combos, and we’ll be making more of them! we also have a few others: Green/Grey, Red/Grey, Mocha/Grey.
Dec 10th: many of the above bags are now shipped… but we are making more.
Email Kevin@UpSki.com to order yours today!
Custom bags? Yes, we can make custom variations of our stock aftermarket XtraCycle bag with extra buckles, pockets, daisy chains… you name it… We can customize colors based upon available materials.